Curled hair is one of the most common hair problems. To combat frizz there are several tricks and natural remedies, we have selected the best ones for you.
Curled hair is one of the most common hair problems. Curled hair may have its origin in several factors. Curled hair lacks moisture, natural oils, it looks dry and rough. The frizz is increased if you live in a place with a humid climate or the use of heat (irons, dryers …) and dyes. Anyway, there are different tricks and natural remedies to fight the frizz of your hair.
Curling: Natural remedies
There are many natural remedies to combat “frizz”. You just have to try different tricks to find the most suitable one for you:
The natural remedy based on chamomile:
- In a cup of boiling water add a tablespoon of chamomile flowers and let stand for an hour or so.
- Then add a quarter of a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Wash the hair with shampoo and then apply the cold infusion.
Aloe vera and coconut oil against frizz
Aloe vera and coconut oil are ideal natural products to combat frizz.
- Extract the pulp of two aloe vera leaves and place in a bowl.
- Mix the aloe with three tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Apply to hair for 30 minutes, cover hair with a bathing cap or towel.
- Then wash your hair with your usual products.
Natural remedy with apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar has many cosmetic uses, one of them is to appease the frizziness of the hair.
- In freshly washed hair apply apple cider vinegar with a large toothbrush.
- Then rinse the hair with cold water.
Tricks to avoid frizz
There are several tips and advice to get the frizz to stay at bay.
- Use an anti-frizz mask after washing your hair.
- Always choose natural and separate bristle combs, plastic ones electrify the hair.
- To dry the hair and keep frizzy hair at bay, use a good amount of conditioner with coconut oil. Rinse the hair and brush the hair.
- Make a tail of hair and hold the front with an elastic band (but do not tighten).
- Let the hair air dry or use these dryer wipes to remove the frizz
- Avoid the use of dryers, irons, and tongs at high temperatures, as they burn, dry and age the hair.
- If you have no other remedy than to dry the hair use a thermal protector.
- The dyes also produce frizz, so we recommend the use of natural dyes or the use of specific hair products for tinted hair.
- Do not dry your hair with a towel, if you do it you should pass it gently through the hair, never rubbing hard. There are anti-frizz hair towels that are perfect for drying.
As you see keeping frizz at bay is possible thanks to these natural remedies and tricks, you can also get some of these anti-frizz treatments to be always perfect.